Bid on fine art in our online art auctions.
Emillions Art professionally curates fine artworks from globally renowned and influential artists, for collectors around the world. Our new auction platform features opportunities to collect art at attractive price points through our exciting online art collecting auction platform.
We have a strong, active and vibrant network and regularly upload new and diverse artwork for collectors for auction. Keep watch for your favorite artists and new offers!
Emillions Art will keep you up-to-date with every stage of the process, enabling you to keep track of your bid items, your current bids, or when there’s a counter-bid—all geared to you having an exciting and successful bid experience.
How to Buy
There are a number of key stages in the auction process.
- Register: Create an account with us to get started by simply giving us an email address and creating a username. Then, set up a password to make sure your account is secure. Create your auction bidder account, or create later when you are ready to bid! (Emillions Art does not share or sell personal information. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of Emillions Art’s legal policies.)
- Browse Auction: Start building your fine art collection now by browsing our Fine Art Auctions now!
- Track Your Auctions: You can track your bid in your account or by visiting the auction in progress on the auction page. View our auction page and bid on the fine art collections now!
- Bid: Enter your bid in the bidding field. Opening Bids will either be set to a minimum open price or be set to the “Reserve” price. If set to a Reserve price, the user is assured of winning the auction should there be no other bids on this artwork. Reserves will vary subject to the specific artwork being auctioned. If a Reserve is not meant, the artwork will not be sold. Artwork available for auction will have Minimum Incremental Bids which will vary from item to item. This means the bid must be more than the previous bid by the Minimum Incremental amount.
- Win: If your bid is the highest by the closing time of the auction, and it has met the Reserve, you’ve won the artwork. You will be notified via email if you are the winning bidder. Your final payments will include the winning bid amount and applicable taxes. Once bidding is complete you will enter the checkout process where you enter a valid credit card, along with billing information in order to complete your auction experience. Please use the Order Notes section during checkout to let us know if the shipping address is different than your billing address, and if so, what the shipping address should be.
- Shipping Artwork: Shipping fees will not be included but will be calculated separately. You will receive an email with shipping information which will include shipping charges to your credit card.