- Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Lived in several countries before moving the United States. Each one influenced me as a painter.
- Fine Art degree from Skidmore College.
- MBA from Florida Atlantic University.
- Living in South Florida for the last few decades, and recently also in the Vail Valley, Colorado.
- I paint and teach out of my studio, located in downtown Delray Beach, FL.
My work has been exhibited at the Boca Raton Museum of Art, the Coral Springs Museum of Art, The Cornell Museum in Delray Beach, Lighthouse Art Center and Museum in Tequesta, the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County, and other art venues throughout South Florida. My paintings presently hang in galleries in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the Vail Valley as well as in private and corporate collections in Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Caracas, Montreal and throughout the USA.
I am particularly drawn to the way that after careful observation, light transforms an object from something I see into something I feel. The shape of shadows and the reflections and transparencies of light hold endless fascination for me. The only way I can own the experience is by painting it.
Painting in my studio and painting “en Plein Air” are both enjoyable, although very different experiences for me. Being outdoors is a gift, and I feel truly connected with nature. While outdoors, all my senses are engaged.