Diane Leonard is an award-winning artist, and one of America’s most highly respected contemporary impressionists. A self-taught artist, Diane began painting in her early twenties while she lived in Boston. She has enjoyed great success with her artwork, including numerous One-Woman Shows here in the U.S. and Japan. She has studied with two renowned painters, Bettina Steinke and Helen Van Wyk.
Her paintings have been collected by celebrated people from royalty to heads of state. Leonard’s involvement with the community keeps her very busy. Each year she donates her work to different charities to support their worthwhile causes. She is also an instructor at the Scottsdale Artists School. Diane continues to grow as a painter, always seeking new avenues for her creative expression. The growing demand for Leonard’s work is so exciting – her paintings sell as quickly as she paints them.
• Dante Alighieri Museum, Cambridge, Massachusetts
• Long Beach Museum of Art
• Spectrum Health Care Center, Michigan
• Salem State College, Salem, Massachusetts
• Fox Network News
• The Williams Collection, Cincinnati, Ohio
• University of Arizona Collection
• The Ellison Collection, Boston
- Great American Artists Show, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Haley Library Center Show, Midland, Texas
- Salmagundi Art Club, New York City
- Allied Artists of America, New York City