Emillions art is designed to make buying and selling art effortless and secure. Based in Boston we work privately with our clients needs in person and on the internet. Our mission is to offer an exclusive, excellent and enjoyable experience while furnishing access to unusual and rare works from the worldwide marketplace, with discretion being of primary importance. Emillions Art is here to take the uncertainty and risk out of selling art, whether it be online or in person. We welcome dealers, galleries, and private collectors to list with us.
WE PROTECT BUYERS AND SELLERS EQUALLY
WE OFFER REAL RISK-FREE EXPOSURE
With 75% of our transactions involving a buyer or seller outside the United States, we make an effort to broaden our scope for international sales. In addition to our limitless artists pages, we have active Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin feeds to help promote your listings. Well priced listings with quality photos for top artists may also be featured in our exclusive email campaigns or in our Emillions Art News Blog. Google indexes our website frequently and our site ranks very high for artist or title searches, giving your listings more international exposure while highlighting your works. We also have a private viewing salon for qualified buyers and sellers of old masters, postwar, and impressionist original paintings and sculpture priced at $500,000 or more.
Commission are modest with our lowest commission grazing 10%. We offer a variety of Contracts for Sellers from Listing Agreements to Global Contracts. Please contact us regarding what is most suitable to you at email@example.com
Sellers are responsible for all packing and crating costs. Buyers are responsible for all shipping and insurance costs, and applicable customs or VATS. The commission is due when the art sells and is based on the actual sale price. By listing with Emillions Art you agree to the terms of your contract. Each contract has slight differences the main one being commission and exposure possibilities. You reserve the right to sell your art privately during this time period. For the best results we recommend listing your art exclusively with Emillions Art until it is sold. We do not assist with pricing for legal reasons.
ENTERING A LISTING
- Submit your work to Emillionsart at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we recieve your submitted work, we will contact you regarding the best contract options for you.
- The sale of your artwork depends on the accuracy and quality of your photos and description. Complete and accurate listings with multiple quality photos sell and will be approved. Incomplete or inaccurate listings with poor quality photos do not sell and will not be approved.
- When a buyer purchases, makes an offer, or asks a question, our staff will contact you by email or phone. We monitor incoming offers and inquiries 7 days a week and will notify you immediately when there is interest. Please be sure to keep your contact information up to date, it's important we can reach you quickly when a buyer makes an offer.
- Our sales associates will work with both parties to facilitate a sale. When a price has been agreed upon, Emillions Art will collect and secure funds from the buyer. We will then assist the seller with packing and shiping the art. Each transaction is unique and will be handled personally by one of our experienced sales associates.
- Buyers are requested to open and inspect the artwork immediately upon receipt. When the buyer has approved the purchase, Emillions Art will release funds to the seller within 14 business days.