WE PROTECT BUYERS AND SELLERS EQUALLY
Emillions art is designed to make buying and selling art effortless and secure. Based in Boston we work privately with our clients needs in person and on the internet. Our mission is to offer an exclusive, excellent and enjoyable experience while furnishing access to unusual and rare works from the worldwide marketplace, with discretion being of primary importance. Emillions Art is here to take the uncertainty and risk out of selling art online. We welcome dealers, galleries, and private collectors to list with us.
NO BUYERS PREMIUM - WE SHIP ANY SIZE TO ANYWHERE
Emillions Art provides original paintings, limited edition prints, and sculptures from major interenational artists globally. If your interests are modern, pop, contemporary, post-war or photography, Emillions Art is a primary resource to find these works. In addition to our public listings, we have a private viewing salon for qualified buyers and sellers of old masters, postwar, and impressionist original paintings and sculpture priced at $500,000 or more.
MAKE AN OFFER OR ASK A QUESTION
- Search listings by artist, title, medium, keyword. Our artist pages have several different views, making it quick and easy to browse.
- To purchase or ask a question, click the Gold Request price button located next to each listing. Our system will guide you through the rest of the process.
Emillions Art is staffed with real people with expertise in the art business responding to your offers and questions. We will be happy to assist you in any way and welcome all questions.
AFTER YOUR OFFER / QUESTION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
- Purchase Requests are monitored by our staff 24/7. Our world wide experienced sales associates will present offers quickly to facilitate your purchase. We will contact you by email or telephone with all updates.
- Emillions Art collects funds from the buyer in a secure escrow until the transaction is complete. When the funds are secure, the art is released to the buyer. When the art is approved by the buyer, the funds are then released to the artist. All payments are in $USD, and can be made by bank wire, check, Visa, or Mastercard.
- Emillions Art will assist the seller to safely pack, insure and ship the artwork. We ship by bonded carriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freighters and Craters, among others. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs, insurance, and applicable customs/VATS. Sellers are responsible for packing/crating costs.
- Buyers have 24 hours to inspect and approve the purchase. Buyers must open and inspect the artwork immediately, save all packing materials, and notify us of approval via email. When the artwork has been inspected and approved, the seller will be paid within 14 business days. Please keep in mind that we are facilitating sales of artwork only. Frames are often included as a courtesy or to protect the work during shipping but they are considered used, not part of the final sale price, and not grounds upon which a buyer may reject a transaction.
- Sellers are responsible for the accuracy, information, paperwork, and price represented in each listing. Buyers are responsible for performing due diligence prior to purchase. Many items are priced very competitively and are not subject to negotiation. Some listings are priced to invite offers, others not so much. If an item is priced too high, please make an offer our sales associates will work to facilitate a sale. Offers below $2,000 will not be considered.